We are blessed with two daughters married to great guys living within 15 minutes of us. We have a beautiful, brilliant granddaughter who is the light of our life. Three more babies are coming this summer and we are just thrilled!!!

Life just doesn't get any better than this!!




Lilypie
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Everything is changing

When you have three babies coming in the spring/summer, there are always things to do. Leah and Kelsey are both busy getting things ready in their homes. Leah got her baby bed and rocking chair and baby Finley will have a beautiful room when he arrives. Kelsey has started picking out fabric for bedding and has bought a second baby bed. Maddox has been promoted to a "big girl twin bed" and seems to be adjusting to the change well. I am sure that when the little ones get here, everyone will be ready.
I am still waiting for a few more things in my nursery, but I am mostly finished with what I will be doing here to get ready for "the gang". I have now started to make a few fun things. Here are some of the bibs and burp cloths that I have been working on. The good thing about sewing for boys and a girl is that I can use any type of fabric...pink razorbacks as well as boy print. I have also done a few blankets. There is no such thing at this point as too many of anything. We need three times everything.....

Saturday, my nephew Beau and his sweet son, Kaiden, stopped by to visit with us. He and Maddox are nearly the same age (Kaiden is older by six weeks). They were so cute playing together. I definitely got a preview of how different it will be having boys in the family. Kaiden was very, very well behaved, but evidently boys just have a different way of looking at the world. Maddox has never even thought of jumping down the stairs and that is the first thing that Kaiden did. After that, Maddox decided she might need to try it too! Oh no, I think Dave might have been right.....



I don't know if everyone does this, but in our family when we get scary news this is how we handle it.....

Baskin Robbins ice cream with someone you love! We are asking that all of you keep our Mother, Granny and Great-Granny in your prayers as she makes some decisions about her health.

1 comment:

J said...

Great post with some WONDERFUL pictures!!! Look at all of those bibs and burp cloths...let's get that etsy account started!!! Love you!!!